- Go to the Shevchenko Foundation donation page
- Select “Designated Fund” in the “Campaign” section
- Input “SUSK Endowment Fund” in the Fund field
- Fill out the rest of the form and press submit
- Call the Shevchenko Foundation:
2. Mention the SUSK Designated Fund and provide all necessary information
Make cheques payable to “Shevchenko Foundation” and send to:
202-952 Main Street Winnipeg, MB R2W 3P4
Please indicate SUSK Designated Fund in the memo line.
All donations are eligible for tax receipts and will be administered by the Shevchenko Foundation.
A gift to SUSK builds future leaders for the Ukrainian community in Canada!
The Difference You Can Make
With generous support from our community and partners, SUSK has grown immensely as an organization. Turnover remains a challenge for volunteer organizations, but especially for students; by the time a student fully develops their leadership skills and level of awareness, they are not far from graduating.
Your generous donation will help build a strong self-sustaining SUSK that will benefit all Ukrainian students across Canada. Annual accrued proceeds will do the following:
- Provide Ukrainian Student Organization (USOs) resources like club funding and staff support;
- Ensure continuity for USOs;
- Support events, regional and national, for SUSK members and alumni;
Donations at all levels, large and small, are appreciated.